Tuesday, May 25, 2010

summer list

I need to remember all the things I wished I had time to do before because now it is summer. And it's my "last" summer before I'm supposed to be a working adult, or something. So I really want to DO something with this time instead of just work and be lazy. so here's a working list of things I should do:
  • centralize idea/theme for gallery show
  • work on more artwork for gallery show
  • come up with other ideas
  • FINISH the sculpture.
  • crop & frame some of my artwork
  • work out
  • completely purge my room of crap, including but not limited to: the closet, under the bed, and the bookshelf
  • practice guitar
  • read books (posting another book list soon)
  • practice styling my hair
  • manicure/pedicure
  • experiment with vegetarian recipes/help or completely cook dinner regularly
  • write.
  • walk

No comments: