andrew is helping adjust the flames
and pressing down the bubbles
mixing inks on the press
stretching at the gym. hundreds of other people and I'm late
but I'm flexible
katie's stealing points
I am late for sonya's
and I forgot my ID
but then it appears in my pocket
so I get myself a drink. from the box.
and we honk at the celebrities on tv
so we can win a free dinner.
jessica is sifting through my costume jewelry
since I'm supposed to be getting married
and she is already
so she knows what to do
but I'm too busy explaining to her about my prints and the press
and I can tell she's politely ignoring me
something's wrong with my hands
when they touch someone it hurts them
and I can't figure out why, they're not rough, or sharp
I'm touching only with tenderness
but it comes out like violence
and so it hurts me too
1 comment:
<3<3<3
Post a Comment