Tuesday, January 22, 2013

alligator

I'm in Staunton and letting Cookie out for the night
She hesitates and I insist she goes out
As she's running up the hill I notice a huge owl sitting
I can see the eyes and I know it's going to eat her
so I run screaming up the top of the hill to scare it away

Then I'm in a bedroom getting ready to sleep
and I notice a mouse chasing a silverfish
but everytime it latches on the silverfish changes into a string of magnets, like it's a robot
and I watch their scurrying
they skitter across the bed and I'm freaked out
but as soon as I try to toss them off
the magnet robot silverfish transforms into an alligator
and it's CHASING ME

I tell grandaddy I need his shotgun
but it's not loaded
and I need ammunition
the alligator is chasing me in the basement
I tell Andrew to toss the ammunition into my shirt because I don't have a free hand
and I'm trying to bash the snout of the beast with my gun

No comments: