The scene changes and I am running with someone else, another girl/woman like me. We both have sharp objects in our hands. Mine happens to be a nail file. We are running on the street, and it is almost deserted in the broad daylight. There are a scant number of people running (screaming) away, but fear isn't the emotion driving my legs. It is adrenaline, and power. I am filled with a sense of purpose, and I am running towards something. My partner grabs my arm and hisses "in here" and we dive into a normal clothing store. Without pause she stabs her knife into a mannequin's eye and I do the same. They scream at us as they bleed something like nail polish. The colors are strangely rich and beautiful. Just as a side note, it is weirdly satisfying to shove a sharp object into something that I know deserves it, because obviously mannequins aren't supposed to be alive. I have a twisted mind.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment