Everyone has plans on Friday night but me. There's a semiformal for the art fraternity but I'm not sure I want to go get dressed up and watch everyone else get drunk. I don't even have a date. Not that that's a big deal, but I am just meh about the whole thing, especially since the masquerade was so friggin LAME!!! This one is supposed to be better but I got really excited about last time and I was severely disappointed. Again, I don't think I want to make the effort haha.
I'm also getting a severe case of cabin fever. I do homework in this dorm, I relax in this dorm, I sleep here, I eat here....I wish I had a CAR so I could just drive and drive away from this place. I like to just drive around with the radio on and the windows down. It's wintertime, but whatever. I want to GO somewhere or DO something and I'm getting burned out on homework so I am sitting here alone blogging on this thing that one person reads. Maybe two. Hrrrrrrrrr.
2 comments:
you could come drive to see me! <3 sorry man, homework blows.
i would drive, if i had...a car.
Post a Comment