1. I wish you knew how attractive/good looking you are, and how close you were to having romance a year ago.
2. If you're going to break a promise to me to go hang out with someone else, you could at least pretend to enjoy the time you're spending with him. Instead of complaining to me later about how much he annoys you.
3. I wish you knew me as well as I thought you did.
4. As much as I tell myself I'm over it, I'm still pissed and shocked that you were such a bitch that weekend.
5. I really don't hate you at all, but I hate when you slam the doors.
6. I can't be your friend anymore, and yes, it is because of things you've said.
7. I think you're really cool, and I'm excited to have an excuse to get to know you better.
8. I hope I never meet you in person, because I don't think I'd be able to pretend that I like you for her sake.
9. I miss you ridiculously and I wish you were coming home this summer so we could re-do beach day.
10. I'm avoiding you because I can't look you in the eye when I know she's going to break your heart very soon. It's not because I don't like you.
1 comment:
omg. i want to know who these are for! the secrecy kills me!
Post a Comment