Tuesday, February 23, 2010

time is money

or in my case, SLEEP.

I'm not sure if this was just a miscommunication or what...but I thought I was going to have my prof help me in the studio today at noon and I stayed up til 3:30am finishing a paper (and failing to do my typography work) and got up at 6:00am to get here early and prep, since I have two morning classes. And I had resigned myself to skipping my type crit at 1:30 to get this crap done, because I need the presses to be free and everyone has signed up for times now....

and I get here and MY PROFESSOR IS NOT FUCKING HERE.

So I sent him a very polite email asking him if I misunderstood/what the hell happened.

I would like to go home and cry but I know it won't solve anything...and I'd rather just sleep.
This semester is kicking my ass. And this really just leads me to believe that I should put type before all other studios. I'm really regretting doing this now. I could have used some positive feedback for this project, and I was okay with not getting it to get this printmaking project all squared away....but now I have nothing done and I'm running on limited sleep.

No comments: