Sunday, April 11, 2010
betta
I have to clean the water in my betta's bowl. I'm in my dorm room with Julie and S (from printmaking). I put my betta in a shot glass but he keeps jumping out. I keep having to cover the shot glass with my hand or pick him up and put him back in, and I'm terrified that I'm going to kill him by accident. I can feel him jump against my hand. He's so fragile. Julie makes it look so easy. She says I haven't fed him enough/cleaned the water enough...I feel so guilty. I have a shallow square pan (like for mixing paint in a wall) and Julie says if I put him in there he won't jump out. I do, and he stays put. I feed him. He eats the food, but he's struggling to bite it. I am secretly relieved when he finally gets it all down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment