Monday, April 19, 2010

schoolin'

i'm taking type and image with rachel. but it's in the basement of my house. it's dark and for some reason we're poring over my makeup and discussing how natural makeup is going to come back instead of all these crazy colors. Sang interrupts and asks us what we're doing. I sheepishly go pick up some handouts for the both of us.

Anne and Lauren and I are sitting on a pew/bench thing in a huge hall. It's like a boys catholic school or something. The man in the front is talking about Jesus and the crucifixion, but it's like an art history class because there's a slide of Jesus. But instead of a normal crucifixion, he's like pinned down with his hands and arms by his sides. and he's wearing red pants. The schoolmaster says something about nudity. I joke to anne that this isn't a girls catholic school and obviously all the boys here have seen penises before. And then I remember that normal crucifixion works of art have Jesus wearing a white cloth around his hips anyway.

Back at my house at Chesapeake I'm on the couch with Danielle and we're watching a movie with my dad and brother. She gets out a blue bong and we light it and start smoking while trying to hide it from my mom. My dad doesn't seem to care. brother disappears from the scene. I take two hits and I can't stop laughing. I can't stop laughing! The water is running out so she refills it. I burn my thumb with the lighter.

I'm on some kind of huge wooden boat. Like a steamship but there are wooden walls. It almost looks like a hallway next to the ocean. I'm wearing a straw cowboy hat and cowboy boots, but it's cold from the sea spray so I pull my white blanket over me and wear it like a hooded cloak. Three boys (one my age, one a teenager, and one adolescent/child) with black hair and wearing white wifebeaters start following me and yelling "puertorriqueña!" I start running. I'm screaming at them that I'm "americana" but they don't believe me. I'm running around all these people and none of them seem to care. I get towards the end of the deck and I don't know what to do.

I'm in the little bedroom. It's dark. The blinds are not closed all the way and this really bothers me. There's some kind of curse and I have to close the blinds. I get up to close the blinds but then I realize the door isn't closed and locked. I'm about to close it when someone starts pushing on the door and I know it's coming and it's bad and I'm pushing on it with everything I've got but he keeps opening it inch by inch. The knob is already locked I just need to shut it so he can't open it but I'm getting tired and I'm scared.

There's some kind of weird submarine round elevator thing. I get inside. There's a man with two boys in it. I want to call him Laocoon. It fits because we're underwater. I'm wearing black boots. I'm drunk...or something. I can't stand up straight. Everything is tilted and I feel fuzzy. Everything is blue or green and it's dim. Alexa is with me. I'm not sure where we're going.

No comments: