Monday, November 14, 2011

so I had this great dream!

I wish I had posted earlier because I've forgotten a lot of it, but I'll give you what bits I remember:

it was so whimsical!
I'm on a metro/subway/train thing, but we're on top of the ocean
I'm with a man
we're like tourists or something
and to the right of us is this GIGANTIC sculpture of objects that would go inside an aquarium
but these things are seriously the size of skyscrapers
and they're sitting on top of the ocean.
pebbles and stones of all colors
I thought of Dad. for some reason this was about him, or he should have been there to see it, or he saw it and told me about it.
and then we go into this museum thing
the ceilings are tall
and there are more sculptures and statues
and then we get to a wall, where there are red felt buttons
and you have to press the button to get through
but first we spin the little stone man around by his nose
I hit a red felt button and I ask if we can pass through the wall
and a voice (male) says no, that I was very rude
and then all the red felt buttons shift
so we can't seem to figure out how to get through, and it's not scary, just annoying
puzzling

No comments: