Monday, September 8, 2008

long day

So, today was pretty much the longest day of my life. I think the mono had me pretty strongly in its grip today, and I skipped art history this morning. I ached all over!!!! It was so hard to just sit upright. O_o Then I went to metals and that class, while terribly exciting in one respect (with all the blowtorches and drills), is also really boring. I think I am the only sophomore in there. I haven't bothered to ask, because everyone seems to know each other and so they sit together and talk about people and things about which I have no clue. Today I just didn't have the energy to try to be outgoing and say hello, so I sat in my chair and pretended to be completely absorbed in the paper models I was making. UGH!!!!! Design meth was better; I sat next to a friend and we both commiserated (sp?) about being the only sophomores in an upper level elective art class. But then I had to rush to a meeting about my internship (which dragged) followed IMMEDIATELY by a meeting for the literary arts magazine. I should have skipped it because my head was pounding from not eating all day. Stupid. 

No comments: